This is a New In Box Set
Tiger waterfall rescue playset for hours of creative fun
Let children set sail on a LEGO® Friends adventure with the Tiger Hot Air Balloon Jungle Rescue (41423). Kids can pretend to take to the skies to rescue a toy tiger cub from a waterfall. This set comes with 2 tiger cubs, plus a toy parrot and baby turtle toy.
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles and help build a better world for all of us.
- Immerse kids in exciting wildlife adventures with this colorful and detailed brick-built toy hot air balloon set for children who love action play, exploring nature and caring for animals.
- Kids can invent exciting jungle stories with the help of a brick-built, hot air balloon toy, LEGO® Friends Emma and Andrea buildable mini-doll figures, 2 baby tiger toys, plus a number of other cute animal figures.
- Kids will love pretending to fly the hot air balloon toy and dangling its basket for the cubs to jump into. The waterfall features 2 functions that let kids flick characters into the water for a dynamic play experience.
- There are lots of ways to engage with this 302-piece tiger toy set, making it a brilliant birthday, Christmas present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who love creative animal play and fun toys.
- Measuring over 5” (15cm) high and 4” (11cm) wide, the waterfall is the perfect size for display. And since it is compatible with all LEGO® sets, kids can combine it with any other LEGO bricks to make a truly creative playset.
- No batteries are needed to spark this action play. Manual tilt functions bring an element of dynamic play and opalescent bricks help give the cascade the appearance of falling water.
- Kids new to LEGO® toys? LEGO sets come with a clear guide to make building a breeze. This one also Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where youngsters can rotate and zoom in on their set.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends bricks and build kits are tested to the max to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards. They might even withstand a tiger cub attack!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.