This is a New In Box Set
Retired by LEGO®
LEGO® produces each set for a limited time, usually 2-3 years. After that they stop selling it and it becomes a retired set. Once a set is no longer available from LEGO® its value can increase if it is highly desired. We strive to offer competitive pricing on retired sets.
Dare to enter the Mystery Mansion and find the treasure before midnight!
Speed to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike with Shaggy and Velma to help Daphne and Scooby-Doo find the stolen treasure! Creep quietly into the spooky building and watch out for the Ghost and Black Knight lurking in the corridors. Evade the man-eating plant in the conservatory and dodge the morning star pendulum trap. Quickly make a giant hamburger in the kitchen then look for clues. Locate the secret compartment containing the golden key, then open the safe containing the stolen gold bars. But hurry—you must find the hidden loot before the clock strikes midnight and the Vampire emerges from behind the spinning wall!Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickles, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version).
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickles, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
- Mystery Mansion features a clock tower with midnight spinning wall function, roof with vampire coffin, conservatory with broken windows, man-eating plant with ‘snapping mouth’ and 2 pumpkin heads, kitchen with cupboards, sink, pot and giant buildable hamburger, brick-built morning star pendulum trap, opening safe with 3 golden bar elements, hidden compartment with golden key, special brick with a mystery clue, pot, skull minifigure head, rat and bat elements
- Motorbike features a sidecar
- Weapon elements include the Ghost’s ball and chain, and Black Knight’s double axe
- Accessory elements include Scooby-Doo’s bone, Shaggy’s sausage, Shaggy’s backpack, Velma’s camera, the Vampire’s cape and bat, and the Ghost’s glow-in-the-dark cape
- Drive to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike
- Keep away from the man-eating plant
- Dodge the swinging morning star
- Activate the clock tower’s spinning wall to reveal the Vampire
- Follow the clues to find the golden key and the stolen treasure
- Mystery Mansion measures over 14” (38cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Man-eating plant measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.