This is a New In Box Set
Retired by LEGO®
LEGO® produces each set for a limited time, usually 2-3 years. After that they stop selling it and it becomes a retired set. Once a set is no longer available from LEGO® its value can increase if it is highly desired. We strive to offer competitive pricing on retired sets.
Scale up the superhero action with LEGO® Marvel Avengers Classic Thor Mech Armour (76169). This super-sized, build-able, action toy features a Thor mech with movable limbs and a giant, detachable hammer.
A mega gift for Marvel fans
Kids use the Thor minifigure to take on enemies, with help from his mystical hammer, then supersize the mighty warrior by putting him in the cockpit of the giant mech. The mech has movable arms and legs and a giant hammer gripped tight in its powerful hands, so Marvel Avengers fans can use it to recreate favorite movie scenes and have epic battles with other mechs in their collection.
- Supersize the superhero action with the mighty, LEGO® Marvel Avengers Classic Thor Mech Armour (76169) to give any budding superhero a hands-on treat.
- Includes a Thor minifigure, a build-able mech with a large hammer that fits in its gripping hand, plus a smaller hammer for the minifigure that also attaches to the mech’s leg.
- Kids can put the Thor minifigure into the mech’s opening cockpit, then use the movable mech and its super-sized hammer to role play epic battles with a whole universe of bad guys.
- A great birthday, holiday or any-day treat for young superheroes aged 7 and up who love hands-on build-able action toys.
- Standing over 4 in. (12 cm) tall, this durable, build-able mech inspires endless imaginative role play and, when the day’s battles are over, looks cool on display in a kid’s room.
- With other LEGO® Marvel mechs to collect and combine, there are endless play possibilities for kids to explore, letting them recreate movie action and role play stories of their own.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.