This is a New In Box Set
There are amazing characters and magical features to discover in the Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower. It’s filled with famous rooms you’ll know from the Harry Potter™ movies. Visit Professor Horace Slughorn’s classroom with Harry, then join the other students at Slughorn's party. Check out the magical mandrake in the greenhouse, then explore the Ravenclaw dorm and the cool astronomy equipment.
- Kids can role-play magical Hogwarts™ stories with favorite characters, iconic locations and realistic details when they enter the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Astronomy Tower (75969).
- This Hogwarts™ gift set includes many famous Harry Potter™ movie locations, 8 popular minifigures, a Hedwig™ toy and lots of authentic accessories, including mandrake plants, letters, wands and a book of potions.
- Kids can be part of the magic when they visit the Potions master's classroom and attend his party, check out a mandrake in the greenhouse, explore Ravenclaw dormitory then head to the tallest tower for Astronomy class.
- With LEGO® minifigures including Draco Malfoy™ and Neville Longbottom™, this unique Harry Potter™ toy construction set is a cool gift for kids aged 9 and up.
- The model measures over 15” (40cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep and connects seamlessly with LEGO® Hogwarts™ sets 75953, 75954 and 75948 (limited availability for some sets).
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ building set provides endless imaginative fun fueled purely by children’s imaginations. And, when the action stops, the model looks awesome on display in any kid’s room.
- Simple instructions get kids building and playing right away. As they explore the magical toy castle playset, young imaginations will be inspired to dream up endless imaginative role-play possibilities.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ building sets bring the excitement of the movies to life! With popular characters and creatures, cool locations and amazing features and accessories, they put Harry Potter magic into kids’ hands.
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means every brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world. That's why they make great gifts for kids!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.