This is a New In Box Set
Retired by LEGO®
LEGO® produces each set for a limited time, usually 2-3 years. After that they stop selling it and it becomes a retired set. Once a set is no longer available from LEGO® its value can increase if it is highly desired. We strive to offer competitive pricing on retired sets.
Extraordinary mech adventures with iconic Marvel characters
LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper (76201) lets young Super Heroes aged 8+ recreate adventures from Marvel Studios’ What If...?, an original series on Disney+, taking the imaginative play to a whole new dimension.
New stories with iconic Super Hero characters
When iconic Marvel villain Red Skull steals the Tesseract, one of the most powerful objects in the universe, kids put Steve Rogers into The Hydra Stomper mech to get it back. The movable mech is highly poseable, allowing kids to twist and turn the mechanical giant as it advances into battle, firing its 2 stud-shooters at Red Skull. This exciting expansion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe provides kids with endless, imaginative, Super Hero play possibilities.
- LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper (76201) takes kids’ imaginative play to a whole new dimension, bringing to life Super Hero adventures from Marvel Studios’ What If...? Disney+ series.
- Includes Captain Carter, Steve Rogers and Red Skull minifigures, plus a build-able mech with an opening cockpit and 2 stud shooters.
- Kids place the Steve Rogers minifigure into the highly poseable Hydra Stomper mech ready for battle with Marvel villain Red Skull, who has stolen the powerful Tesseract from Captain Carter.
- LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper is a great gift for fans of Marvel Studios’ What If...? on Disney+ and Marvel-movie action aged 8 and up.
- The poseable mech stands over 5 in. (15 cm) tall and features poseable limbs. Perfect for dynamic play and display.
- There are more LEGO® Marvel mechs for kids to collect and combine to bring Super Hero movie action to life and inspire never-ending imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are reliable, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.