Show off your larger LEGO® creations with a Tricked Out Bricks® Universal MAX Display Stand!
The MAX Series Display Stands are designed to handle your larger LEGO® sets and custom builds. The stand incorporates two support arms, each with a 2×4 LEGO® attachment plate connector capable of securely connecting to your build. The stud distance between the outermost points of the two connection plates is a precise 14-stud length. Need wider or narrower connection points for your build, no problem. Just modify the connection points using your own LEGO® bricks to get the perfect fit.
The Max Series Display Stand is available in 3 specific mounting angles with arms pitched at 15°, 30°, or a 0° (flat top). Select from the Max 15, Max 30, or Max Zero to get the just the right angle to make your LEGO® creation look awesome!
- The baseplate is precision cut black gloss 1/4” Optix® Acrylic.
- Provides a built-in minifigure plate. A LEGO® 2×4 plate is integrated into the display stand baseplate enabling you to display your favorite minifigures alongside your LEGO® creation.
- Need more space for minifigures? Add on to the integrated LEGO® plate or upgrade to our 6-Figure Add-on Plate designed specifically for our Max Series Display Stands.
- Two crystal clear display arms lift your LEGO® build 5” into the air and then fades into the background, ensuring your build is the center of attention.
- The MAX 15 Stand comes with 2 arched stand arms pitched at a 15° angle.
- The connector bricks at the top of each stand arm incorporates a LEGO® 2×4 plate to create the perfect connection points with your LEGO® build, holding it firmly in place. The connector bricks can be configured in multiple positions depending on the needs of your build.
- This stand comes in a kit and snaps firmly together. Assembly is required.
Arm Angle: 15°
Display Stand Dimensions: Width 7.5” x Depth 4.25” x Height 5.0”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.